View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 01:50 AM   #163
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Lachlan watched with a great smile as Reen enjoyed playing with all the food set in front of him. His younger brothers and sisters all squealed and played around him, and his mother slowly herded them back to their food.

Leaning towards Lowfel he said 'They have found a new play thing! They will be entertained by his eating for a while!' Lowfel laughed and said 'It certainly seems so'

Lachlans mother served more food out to all with cheer 'Eat up! You all need your strength by the looks of things! Theres plenty to go around I assure you.'

Lachlan enjoyed the warm comfort of the large dining room, and laughed at the sight of Lowfel playing hide and seek with one of his sisters. Shrae also watched with much amusement.

'Your brothers always been this bad at this game?' he said with a laugh

'I remember so' Shrae chuckled.

'Ach! I canna' compete here!' he said falling into his chair and reaching for his mug of ale.

The night continued long and the three retreated outside as the children were being put to bed.

'I told ye Reen would be taken away by Mother' he smiled at Shrae. 'No doubt she'll be wanting to see more of him, if youre willing'

'That would be helpful' smiled Shrae

Lowfel turned to his sister and grinned 'Well, your welcome to Edoras seems complete sister'

'Ah yes! I hope this makes your stay all the warmer' said Lachlan with a great smile, lifting his mug.