View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 05:14 AM   #311
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Cuthalion - like Tara I'm unable to express my feelings properly; you don't know me and I don't know you but none the less I'm so sorry for your loss...

Tara - (It's difficult to continue on whole another matters so I'll just do it without further ado...) I believe we have a sort of timeline problem here: as I see it, the different character groups are living different days. I mean:

*For Laurel, Lanaey, the Rohirrim + Fiona&Elena it seems to be the third(?) day after the attacks of the wildmen, whereas

*Taralphiel, Annunfuin and Rudchamion still live the second(?) day, about late afternoon (in my next post I'll bring Annunfuin&Rudchamion back from their little venture before sunset) and

*For Annanoldowen and the Gondorian troop the third day has dawned, right? (and they will reach the House at the end of the next day?)

This is not an actual problem considering all these groups work separately but for the sake of clarity maybe everyone should put a note on top of their posts to inform which day it is (calculating from the attacks?)? Or have you other suggestion how to handle this?

~Annun