View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 06:46 AM   #48
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Crystal watched as these ladies acted abominably towards Maen. If there was one thing she hated more then her father it was women such as these. Women could be so heartless, cold, and cunniving subconsciously. She never liked the way other women played their games and it was clear that this was another game they were playing to mess with Maen's mind.

She walked up to them and stopped. She pulled the hood off of her head and looked them both in the eyes.

"Only a person without a spine, without any conscious at all would be as horrible as you two. If I weren't looking at material things that hang from your ugly bodies, then I would have no idea that you were two higher functioning women. You act like lowly peasants and theives. How do I know, you may ask? Well, I am a daughter of Rohan that was raised in higher standings. You should be ashamed. I decree from this day forward that your families be shamed by order of the King of Gondor." Crystal said quickly. She remained calm and watched their faces.

"How can a daughter of Rohan decree such a thing by the King of Gondor?" One of the women asked her bluntly. Crystal smiled.

"I was raised in his house for quite sometime when Rohan was having trouble. He gave me the power to speak in his name. And if you want to ask the King if this is true then tell him Hearty decreed it. Good day."

Crystal walked off and pulled her hood back up. She wasn't unnerved by what she had done. She hadn't even lied, which was something she hadn't done in quite a while. Yes, it was true, every word. That she had been taken in by the King right after her mother died. Her father had to go to Gondor to ask for help. He had brought her to the meeting and also asked him to watch out for his daughter. He had suspected that someone in the family had killed his wife. He knew that she would been safe with the King.

The King of Gondor had agreed and had raised her like another Princess. Some of her dignity skills and decorum had come from him. He had been very kind to her and had taught her many things. When she wanted to venture out into the city by herself he had allowed her to and gave her the power to speak in his words if a need erupted and she was there. That had been a long time ago and it was more likely that she didn't have that power any more, but she highly doubted that those two women would go to the King and ask if it were true. They would have to tell the King the entirity of the incident and then there was the possibility that the decree would be carried out.

She looked up and saw that Maen was watching her. She smiled.

"No one should be allowed to go through the fires of hell alone." Crystal said simply.