View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
Ibrīnišilpathānezel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ibrīnišilpathānezel is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Ibrīnišilpathānezel is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
If you go here, you can hear or download some of what I've written. Since I don't have an orchestra at my disposal (I wish! ), these are the best I can do with what sampled instruments I have available to me. That will soon improve, as a new loaded for bear computer and additional sample libraries were my husband's Christmas presents to me, but it takes a long time to rescore and rerecord things, alas. I've written much more than is available on my website; when I originally wrote these works, I only had rather lousy MIDI synthesis available to me, and I can't bear to listen to those versions anymore (nor can I bear to have others listen to them). But someday, they will all be revised and reposted, and I will write more. I have in mind another symphony, based on the story of Beren and Luthien....

But that's literally another story -- or book, isn't it? Back to the original topic...