View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 11:40 PM   #30
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

I've been waiting to reply until I receive the "Nuletters" (a Christmas gift ordered that apparently has not yet been delivered) so I thank Huinesoron for responding after reading the letter.

I will respond more fully once I receive the book but for now let me correct a slight error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I also got the NuLetters for Christmas, and wanted to take a look at the letter mentioned in the article Bethberry linked. I don't think the article gives the number, but it's 38a.
In fact, Larsen does give the number of the letter she is discussing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menelrond
... what caught my eye was a previously unpublished letter to Michael, designate 38a, also largely on the topic of women and relationships with them.
She also identifies the page number as 59.

'tis late tonight but perhaps I can return tomorrow to address some other points in the posts here before I see the letter myself. I posted the link because I thought it might encourage discussion. Good to see that it has!