View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 06:20 AM   #348
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Well, day two begins." said Frodo as the group of nine sat around their table eating whatever they snitched off the buffet table for breakfast.

It had been an interesting night. Isildae had apologised until he was out of breath for being late. Elrond nearly died laughing at Primrose's reaction to his comments. They had all gone to bed not long after Sam and co. arrived, but sleep wasn't easy. First Isildae started giggling for no apparent reason, which set everyone else off as well. The gigglefest then turned into a pillow fight that blossomed into a war. Exasted, the group finally fell asleep.

Now they all sat observing the scene. Elrond was comparing his right had to his left, as they were getting dressed that morning he'd slammed the little finger of his right hand in the door.

"You are all right I suppose?" Maggie questioned.

"Hm? Oh yes, fine."

Frodo snickered "The wasy you shrieked when it happend we thought one of the Uruk security guards had nabbed you."

"Laiqua Mire, I haven't danced with you yet." Elond tried to change the subject.

Maggie smirked "Is that an invite?"

With Elrond's nod they glided out to the dance floor to begin a graceful elven dance. Frodo followed suit and took Primrose by the hand and led her out after them, even though trying to teach Primrose how to dance was harder than expected.

"Over...step two three....get off my feet....thank you. Turn...two three...back forward...stop dragging your feet, Prim." That was about how it went, but once she got the hang of it, Primrose did a good job.

Elrond finished with taking Maggie by her waist and spinning in a circle with her, she ended up wide eyed and a bit dizzy.

"Cromthal, I think we have need of some good live music in here, you and Elrond should play your harps for us." Isildae suggested.

Isildae and Cromthal could be almost twins. They were both the same height, their hair was both the same dark colour, They were both pale as sheets, and sometimes they even acteed like each other. However, Cromthal's voice was a bit differnt than Isildae's, his hair was a bit more curky too, and he had bright green eyes instead of pale blue like Isildae.