View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 02:25 AM   #334
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Right then you beefed up sunday lunch," Mattius began holding his poultry employer by the neck and six foot off the ground, "I've had enough of you and your stupid stupid dancing and I don't thing Cuthalion cares for it much either!"

Chicken gave a large gulp. Squatter, sat a few feet away and raised his half full glass,

"Let him have it lad!" He cheered at the sight.

"People don't respect me because of you," Mattius contiued, "in fact when most people mention or here about the name Mattius they think of a STUPID DANCING YELLOW CHICKEN!!!"

As the last word left his lips Mattius heard the record scratch and go off, the entire room turned to look at him and gasped when they saw the great Chicken being held alof by the young man. Mattius put him down on the table and everyone returned to their merryment. Chicken kicked a bag of peanuts that were on the bar into Mattius' face and ran off into the crowd, leaving the lad with salty peanutty eyes and a hysterical Squatter.