View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 03:24 PM   #45
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Well, how would you feel if two people you know only talk to each and ignore you completely? This is the same thing. You are exclusively talking to each other and ignoring anything I have to say. Case in point: Huey totally ignored all my posts about Nellas and focused only on your latest post about her. Same with other.

If you want to talk about her, don't ignore everything I have to say about her. Because it seems to me like you lot only quote certain people and ignore everyone else.

/rant over
I don't have a "dog in the fight", but you can't expect a response to everything you post.

I couldn't say how many times over the years I've commented on something and no one seemed to have noticed.

Then again, that could be more a reflection of my less-than-scintillating personality.