View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 09:21 AM   #24
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Volo

Volo had already thrown a few phones into the trees, now only his trusty Nokia 3310 remained in one piece. But even the one piece was of little use, exept as a hammer, with which Volo hammered his own head. "I hate this, I hate this, I hate this..."

"Bdzup", said Volo's phone. He looked at it and found it working! His self-made anoying ring-tone was loud and clear, and anoying. Volo answered the call.

"Hello... Where are you? Are you coming to walk the dogs? Yes, you are, aren't you? ..." It was Volo's friend who was really obsessed with dog walking.

Volo tried to explain his problem, but his friend Kalle, just continued chatting with himself about dogs, he even gave the phone to his dog.

Kalle lifted the phone to his ear at last and asked, "Well?"

Volo sighed and started talking about the situation.

Kalle listened for a while and then said dully, "Oh, I forgot that you had that larp thing going on... But you can come dogwalking tomorrow, can't you?"

"No, this stuff is for real, call for help- Prkl!" The phone lost it's field again. Volo shouted different swearwords in three languages for six hours (that was when I wrote all that /\).

Tom Yrmacha'zul'charach'ping'yit'pul

After shouting bad things (including "Eisenbahn") for a long while Volo finally started turning into Tom Yrmacha'zul'charach'ping'yit'pul the half-balrog. He put on his special balrog-suit and lit it on fire. He checked all his sharp pointy weapons and even put on his wizard hat.

"Ich habe ein Kübelwagen i meine Lederhosen! That's "I'll eat all the wolves that have a nose" in Balrogish. And I mean it! And then again, all this is just Zwei! (You don't want to know what it means )

Dativ! ("Friends", that is.) We must without hesitation boil the wolves and serve them to Morgoth. And I too find CoD rather strange with words like "perhaps" that never sounds like words of a balrog's (try to forget that I'm half-balrog) friend. It is a rather Zwei reason to vote for him though...

Which leads me to hasty Lommy. She... um... he? Zwei! It is a scary creature to go after CoD so quickly, but it is also a bright creature that usually finds the reasons to lynch a wolf. I might be just as hasty having a lethal lack of time.

I'll probably be the whole next day away picking raspberries, or maybe no. But today I might even say something with sense if the time comes.

Bye for now my Dativ!