View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 07:42 PM   #52
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'll say good-bye to my Jem here, from Holiday in the Sun. He was a good guy, after all.

As for other peoples' characters, there's Don, played by Nurumaiel, who resides at the Green Dragon Inn. :grins: Lovely friend, lovely girl, always there for my Rie. Go Don!

Jadae, played by Aylwen Dreamsong, in Search for the Book... What a character! Gotta love a take-charge kind of girl. Besides, I share Aylwen's affinity for "J" names...

Yr Saldan, played by Evinyatar, in Holiday in the Sun. Gives Saruman a run for his money in the evil competition. (Besides, Evinyatar deserves several thundrous rounds of applause for his leadership in Holiday. Three cheers!)

I haven't seen much of her yet, but I think I'm going to like (or at least love to hate) Shivana, played by Arien, in Escape from Nurn. Deliciously evil, my girl! She'll have to fight for her elf, though...believe me...

I'm forgetting a lot of people, I know. But I'm still getting to know some people in new RPG's, so I'll be back.

Oh, and thank you to Nuru, Ithaeliel, and Nuranar. Rie and Arethin appreciate your comments!

~*~Orual~*~

[ April 02, 2003: Message edited by: Orual ]