View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 05:47 PM   #422
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Pitch’s day 1 vote is a throwaway, Day two vote clinched Hui’s death.

Then the interaction with Sally. And then Judge Dedd suspecting them. Do I dare make the same play again?
I was honestly thinking about doing that if we did get another ghost and whatever information they had.

That's not my style. If you want to go for it. I will back it and stop any sort counter bandwagon Pitch + the 1 packmate might want to try if they're feeling risky. I have a feeling though, that they tried a risky play yesterday to end the game right then and Pitch just may sacrifice today to leave it to the final day.

I have no way to know for sure you're innocent, unless we get word on Kath's dreams at a later time (and same goes for you having no way to know for sure I'm innocent). It was a risky vote yesterday for sure, but wolves aren't the only ones who take risks and as you replied to Pitch yesterday, if sally was innocent the wolves would have piled on your vote earlier than trying to engineer that fake seer reveal and throw suspicion your way.

I still feel pretty confident that with news of Soriman's innocence from Iluvatar that the final wolf is either Lommy or Legate. I've been quite gun-ho on Legate as can be seen, but I have to rethink because Pitch has seemed to try to poke me to go after him. Everyone knew how suspicious I was of Legate on Day 2, and I specifically recall Pitch trying to nudge in that direction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch #192
This just made me laugh out loud so hard, and I'm still laughing. Bad thing is, I can totally see it, and honestly, right now I'd probably feel more confident voting any of them than I'd feel about voting anybody else (possibly excepting Kath). Order of preference being Legate > Hui > Boro.
And Lommy seemed to also do a bit of poking.. #214