View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 07:28 AM   #73
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Wonderful posts, folks! It’s always a pleasure to see how cues are picked up and developed – you are a great team of writers.

Kuru, your post was so enjoyable, almost audible with all of the mysterious noises! Kuru is a perfect manager for Chryssi – and couldn’t we take that as an example for doing some merchandising for the benefit of our reader fans?? “Buy your Chryssi and Entish Bow articles” – what’s that you say, BW? We only have T-shirts like Orogarn’s so far? Oh well, that’s a start…

Mith, thanks for the essential information on Grrralph – just what many readers wanted to know, I’m sure! You’re doing it again – taking a character who’d normally be a villain, giving him a human touch and making him likeable!

Diamond, the fight scenes cracked me up! Starting as a dog fight, turning into a fist/martial arts/sword fight and finally a food fight! As always, your post is excellent writing for all of the characters and pure fun to read.

I’m putting up a save to answer Diamond’s last sentence – I recognize a cue when I see one! Should anyone want to post at the scene of the cri – um, fight, please go ahead. I can move the save if necessary.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'