View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 11:29 AM   #67
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I- already am.

I didn't feel comfy voting for either candidate yesterDay - or rather, I didn't feel comfy choosing between them, finding both of them to be acting rather unusual but not suspecting either enough at the time to vote for one over the other. At least I didn't stick my nose in and muck up Dun's induction into the noble order of the Fenris, so I feel no shame about not voting yesterDay. Mind, today won't see the same silence; I'll post more once I'm home from work and have checked everyone out.

Also, the wolves are in trouble for slaughtering my minx. Well done. *rimshot* Seriously though, rude and uncalled for. There was seemingly no reason for her to be the target. Besides, I was looking forward to arguing with her.

Back again when I can.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 09-22-2015 at 11:30 AM. Reason: x'd with a warg
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote