View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #1525
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

If you like facts and NEWS, then The Downer probably isn't for you...

In case anyone needs a recap, here's the story so far of The Phantom and Alien;

The Phantom was fired from his job and so decided to try and fake his own death. Before he got a chance to he was taken in by The Hoody Cloaky Group. They had an ulterior motive for taking him in as it turned out they wanted to kill him.
Meanwhile, Lalwende forced Alien to apologize to PC Eomer for messing up his office. When they got to his house, it had been blown up. Lal decided that there is probably a massive conspiracy going on and enlists Alien's help for his special knowledge of explosives. The trail leads them to Suspicious Bob's oats, but the boss, Mr Namshif, is always hidden behind a wall. When they are attacked in their own office, they discover that some people with hoody cloaky things don't want them investigating the oat factory.
Alien goes to visit The Phantom and follows him to The Hoody Colaky Group's hideout, which he promptly destroys. The group is desperate for a new location and it falls on The Phantom to open up his house to them. Meanwhile, Alien and Lal discover that Mr Namshif is not the rightful owner of Bob's Oats and so go to find his house. On the way, they see an explosion.
Purple Pete, one of the Hoody Cloakies, eats a whole jar of Alien's Exploding Beans, supposedly killing them all. The Phantom was outside (getting wine) at the time. There was one survivor; THE GREAT FISH MAN.
Reporting the explosion to the Police, The Phantom found himself being arrested, but then let out by Mr Gross, his old boss.

Alien and Lalwende continue their investigation into the strange Mr Namshif...

For a fuller and funnier recap, do look at the COMIC ARCHIVE. It did take me a long time to make, and I've redesigned some of it.