View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #1361
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ha, I actually liked this one a lot. It is once again the classic kind of The Downer, which is quite refreshing. *whispers to everybody except for the phantom*: "It was about time."

By the way: more than any spelling mistakes (to which I am lately used from everywhere ), I am most intrigued by Phantom's expression in the second picture. Impressive. Most impressive.

And hoping you are going to feel better soon, Hookiee.

(Whoever guesses from this post what kind of SF I have been messing with lately, wins a tart made of apples and liquid hydrogen. Results may vary.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote