Thread: Unforbidden
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 07:39 AM   #43
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Fordim jumped at the sudden notice of Fea, her usual beauty marred somewhat by an odd swelling of her nose. She spoke and at first he had difficulty making out her words (due to the rot that had seized his eardrums) but eventually he was able to make out, "Is der anytig I can do to helb?"

He shuffled from foot to foot (causing a slight stir in the pool of his own oozings that had gathered beneath him -- the guy who be short moved off a bit to avoid being splashed) before answering. "Well," he said finally, "I believe that if I were to, um, that is to say I think that if a pretty maiden were to...well...I mean I'm not sure but I did some research into my condition, and as it was caused by neglect and distance, it should be reversible by the opposite so if you were to, er..."

Fea's face went white as she cried out, "You don't want me to kiss you do you?"

Fordim's face assumed a look of utter shock. "Of course not! What an idea! What possible use would a kiss be of to me in this state?" Fea's face assumed a look halfway between relief and embarassment. Apparently not noticing Fordim continued. "No no, what I need is a hug!"