View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #263
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I'm sharing the computer with dear Lommie toDay, means that my participation is again somewhat limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac, to Agan
Interesting. When I accused you of doing exactly this, you didn't understand what I was talking about. Then you say this to Sally. I think if I had actually caught you doing this, you would not direct people's attention to somebody else doing it after "playing dumb" first. You're off the cobbler-hook for now.
Funnily enough, the very post you are talking about here struck me as another cobbler hint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Now, I'm going to divide people in groups based on what they said of me yesterday.
Only slight egoism, my dear?
Quote:
No real hinting because the baddies didn't yet have any information that we don't. And I suppose that's fair enough, although I would never ever had said so, regardless of my role (innocent me doesn't want to give the baddies ideas while an evil me doesn't want the attention).
For some reason I'm not buying that either, darling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I might not be opposed to lynching, say, Greenie, whom I can never read, if a submarine is what we want. Plus I know how dangerous Mufasa can be .
Shame on you, son. And Simba was more dangerous than Mufasa anyway.

List coming..
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote