View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #198
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

All right- Aldarion has just revealed part of his position on Branor to Asta. In case you need to write in reactions for Aldarion, he's agreeable to the fact-finding missions, and approves of the idea of pairing actors (to make sure no one fudges on his or her report).

When it comes to sending him off to find leads, Aldarion would probably do fine speaking with Tower Guards and certain nobles. Given what his family is in Dol Amroth, it's likely Aldarion could find a captain or two that met his father during the war. And if there are any theater-going influential sorts in the city, doubtless they saw or at least heard of The Swan Player's "Rise and Fall of the Golden King" in which Aldarion starred. And of course Aldarion definitely has an in with Cirdacil as a close friend of his son-in-law.

(I gave all that info so that someone can write me into their post(s) if need be. I'm not entirely certain when I'll be able to post tomorrow.)