View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:23 PM   #584
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Just gonna toss it out there, if we tie it goes to the Dead Thread where they have two wolves to deal with we only have one. I mean they have a decent chunk of Oreos and they all know each other’s alignments but I’m not sure if we’re safer with us tying or not(I mean probably not they suspect me we know so the dead would lose us the game.) I guess the question is do you want to choose we win or let the Dead choose we lose.
Yes, there are wolves on the Dead Thread but they're outnumbered 5:2. There's a small chance of the dead wolves messing with the voting, but I trust the dead ordos (not oreos, which is a sweet, which is not saying the Dead ain't sweet!) + Ranger + Seer have got their act together and will take precautions.
And you were fine with us tying yesterDay when it was my head on the block and not yours.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 04-29-2021 at 03:24 PM. Reason: x-ed with 1Soriiman 1Morsul
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote