View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 02:08 PM   #571
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
It just depends on whether or not Lommy was framed with the night kill or not and with my missed vote yesterday I think Lommy believed they stood the most to gain by bumping off boro in the night.

Do you mistrust Morsul that much Pitch?
Morsul always is a bit of a cowboy - impulsive, straightforward, often a bit crazy. Doesn't overthink things, is rather carefree, it's all just a game. All this makes it easy to see him as innocent, but I think it's just his style regardless of role. What little memory I have of a Morswolf is 10 years old and hazy, so I can't say how much it differs from his normal self, but I'd guess: not very much.

The main point speaking for Lommy in my mind is her vote yesterDay. Legate wasn't suspected heavily by anybody else, it's not like he'd have been toast toDay anyway, there was absolutely no need to bus him like that. So why?

OK, if she's innocent she was very lucky to hit the one wolf with a three-way cointoss, whereas as a wolf she would have known. But that's hardly conclusive.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 04-29-2021 at 02:09 PM. Reason: removed orphaned quote tag
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote