View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 12:52 PM   #327
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I think it's entirely possible we're too close to numbers being even to discount the use of the Medium vote as what it actually is - a vote.
Yesssss Shasta thank you.

I can't see Lommy's 'let's muddy the waters on what their votes mean' as anything but wolfish. For bonus points, her 'we think this is stupid' Medium is Pitch - who under Mac's scheme implicates a known innocent.

I think the wolves spotted the Seer-post ((after all, they know who Greenie would see as innocent or guilty!). That means they know Greenie had no known wolves before last Night, and they must suspect she dreamed of Legate. The Seer post hinted at Lommy as last Night's dream - and by Mac's plan, a Lommy wolf would be signalled by a vote for Brinn, which is the easiest to disregard as trolling.

Come to think of it, pointing the finger at Mac by empowering Nilp is also easy to dismiss - 'they were just supporting the person we all know is innocent!'. So it's only Kath who's in danger.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote