View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:28 PM   #146
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
(Don't have much to say right now as I just got back from the LotR musical (*squeals*) and I'm exhausted and would like to get the nights events up on LJ before I forget them.)

Mith killed during the Night. Why? There has been mention of possible Seer hints but that was role play. It would have been a good cover but Gifted-Mith is far more subtle until she's focused on. Plus, there were a couple of people who questioned the way she was acting and she barely responded, which again is an anti Gifted-Mith thing.

That latter thing, Mac, is what made me think Mith was innocent so no, I didn't have any suspicions in her direction yesterDay.

So perhaps we have newbie wolves? People who haven't played with Mith often enough to know her style? Unfortunately it could just be that they thought she was an easy kill. Hopefully the next kill will help us decide which it is.

I've only flicked through the posts so far, I'll read up properly tomorrow.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote