View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 11:10 PM   #358
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I've read through the thread thus far... It's hard to see much in the way of clues from the deaths. It seems to me that the Lions, or the Lovers, or both, were trying to lay low.

I am feeling more at ease about Inzil now, as it would be a very transparent move for the Lions to kill Volo after he brought Inzil up to tie 6-6 with Mac. I think Inzil is smarter than that. That doesn't mean he can't be a Lover, but he feels less Lionish to me now.

Now to address this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But if there was someone who tried to save Mac (on top of Mac himself and now known innocent Volo), then that person is Encaitare. Her vote-placement looks pretty bad indeed.
I had said throughout the Day that Inzil was one of my top suspects, and laid out my reasoning for choosing him over the others. In the final minutes before the deadline, there were many posts coming in quickly, so my vote did cross-post with the three votes before mine.

As I said, I'm less worried about Inzil now, but am wondering if one of the Skip voters I considered less Lionish should be on my radar now. My posting will be limited again tomorrow, but I'll try to follow along as best I can.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote