View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:06 PM   #252
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Brinn

Brinn listened patiently while Coldan explained as much as he cared. She decided that she'd been good not to press the issue last night, as today, at least he was reflecting on what had happened calmly.

"Well," she said, "I trust that you've learned your lesson: don't try to introduce any earth-shattering changes to the Players when the show's a week away. Not," she added, "that I think that is what you were trying to do. Best just to let it lie for now, though. But I don't think Aldarion means you any harm. I don't know what, if anything, is going on between him and Asta, but I assure you that if it is, it's nothing serious. And--lest you accuse him of treating her poorly as a consequence--I assure you that nothing anyone does with my sister happens without her consent."

She sighed. "She probably likes the attention, is all. I wish you luck, if you decide to continue your suit. Just please don't try to push things until the show is over."

Last edited by Mnemosyne; 05-23-2011 at 10:14 AM.