View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 12:56 PM   #235
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Eye

Alak, that works just fie. I'm thinking that Amroth would still be quite weary at this point-- pondering a relapse into fever, maybe. He's pushing his poor blacksmith's body too hard, and his elvish spirit is too hot for it anyway... so to speak.

Wild Mellon: I'm thinking he's seventeen like Mellondu, but (mal)-nutritionally stunted to the size of a fifteen year old. I guess if that's still too old (we have called him young several times) I could go with sixteen-but-looks fourteen. Any objections?

Having lmp and Orual on limited-posting is a challenge! I think the rest of us should just plow ahead.

Rohan troop: Nuru, lmp, Aylwen, and now Orual: dive in anytime. If Orual doesn't post soon we can all carry her new ranger til she returns. Alak-- Fun! I'm glad you "posted" elves to look out for Ędegard & co.

Gondor troop: We need to get past the mouth of the Entwash (the delta) and get to the Sarn Gebir area. Let's make some tracks; our characters can "argue" along the way! Immy, you and I can carry that group til Orual and lmp return to full-strength. Raefindan will ask Ravion for archery lessons when they stop "tonight" (gametime) so Mellonin, Gwill, and Aeron can have some time to talk.

Meanwhile... Lord? Could you get Orual a new computer? ...please? Or if not, then at least a way to post?