View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 03:25 PM   #112
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Hilde,

If you find it would help to flip my post forward, please let me know and I'll be glad to do that.

The Eagles still don't realize that Ayar's illness is caused by foul play. But I suspect that, with all the uncertainty, Narika will be upset to hear about a strange visitor who comes in one second and seems to disappear the next. You can represent that in your post or, if you want, throw it back to me---whatever works better.

There are two things that, when put together, could tip the Eagles off as to their 'true' situation: the arrival of Thorn, with the information he gleaned, and/or the arrival of Aiwendil who has overheard the birds talking.

The main thing now is that the clan will agree to stay put for a while and that everyone will surely be worried about Ayar. I assume your character will at least raise questions about the stranger he's seen and Narika will put the camp on some sort of higher "alert" with guards posted, etc.

We're not locked into just this, however, and you're welcome to dream up something additional.

Child

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 02-27-2004 at 04:19 PM.