View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 01:23 PM   #3
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
rolling with the punches

Dear Bethberry,

Thanks for your kind note!

"Officially submitted"... well, perhaps I should say officially posted. Submitted for applications. (It still needs spellchecking & sanity checking, etc now that I'm back from overseas and a bit more relaxed!)

I did notice Innkeeper-Bethberry's departure (I love dropping-out-of-windows!) and was planning on having Mellon/Amroth ask for Bethberry, be referred to Aylwen, and take it from there. Bethberry was supposed to let Ędegard know when Mellon/Amroth woke up, but that will fall through, and Ędegard will have to find out some other way. Mellon/Amroth will ask for a horse, expecting generosity due to his royal blood; I wonder what the Rohirric response will be.

Mellon/ Amroth and Ędegard need to set out for Lorien from Somewhere in Rohan. We had actually planned on making it a bit nearer the Gondor/ Rohan border, in an attempt to synchronize timelines, but I got less picky as time passed and the Snowed Inn faded from view...

I suppose we can roll with the punches in whatever new timeline you choose-- we could even have your current White Horse denizens dreaming about "The year the stable burned down, and the strange elf-lord/ young man that came thru town."

lmp, any comments?