View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 10:00 AM   #86
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Even the saves are fun to read on this RPG!! I think four on one day set a new record! It's nice to see them being filled in now.

Mith, that was a (Naz-)cool meeting between Grrralph and a former colleague! The Itship is lucky, of course, that he chose to stay and warn them of the approaching danger.

Squatter, you continued the troll battle wonderfully! The contrast of speech style between the heroic Etc. and the trolls is great, and who’d have thought that pītsar is the stuff of which they were made!

Lush, we could almost feel sorry for poor, neglected Leninia if we didn’t have a suspicion that she was responsible for her own loneliness. The Bow will be happy to meet the Guitar when we get there...

Birdie – H.O.U.S.es!! Hilarious! Muddled-Mirth is indeed full of strange and wonderful creatures, though they seem vaguely familiar.

I am planning a post to get us moving along; would anyone like to play with the H.O.U.S.es before we do? If so, please let me know ASAP; otherwise, my post will go up tomorrow.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'