View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:22 AM   #251
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, it took a Day or two longer than I thought... but nice to be here.

Although a bit disappointing now as the balance seems to hanging from a very thin line and they managed to take one innocent from the tally - whatever the reason for it was. I do agree it was an interesting pick by the evil. I was quite sure I'd be very close to the chopping block toDay.

Oh, and sorry to diasppoint you, but I'm neither any visitor or any such speacial one - unless one can be that without knowing it himself (I haven't actually checked those parts of the rules that closely).

But anyway, what's up? Any other solid information but that Zil, Lottie and Boro are innocents (I just checked the thread only from the late last Night onwards)?

My first thoughts right now? Nerwen and Eönwe do seem to team up and I'd be surprised if they're both on the good side - and not be surprised if they were both evil (it could also be one just lured the other to trust her/him and only one is evil).

But in a way people like Brinn and Lalaith - and maybe Eomer - are probably the most scary ones. They are somehow outside all major suspicions and seem to play very reasonably giving a nice feel of themselves (not that much Eomer, but he's above the discussions on suspicion as well). I just hope one of them is actually the GW.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote