View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 07:04 PM   #114
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Manadariel: I also was wondering where we are during our first post. Would my character--ECL--be speaking with nobles etc. or what. Should I begin mine with her being told of her mission etc. and preparing to go to Minas Tirith as a "Friend of Dol Amroth" with her mother and sister? Since there's not really a lot of information regarding character's personalities, I'm just going to throw my first post together loosely, but efficiently none-the-less. I'll get back to you ASAP.

I don't think there should be kids. And since I'm going to be playing ECL I'm going to stand up for her too, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. ECL is going to be the evil woman. I think that the nobles etc. should fear her and her influence she'll have on Denethor and his father. If there's going to be any story at all, ECL is going to have to have a very good chance at overthrowing Finduilas and her posse, otherwise it would be a slow and hero/disney like RPG. Kids dumping paint on her head is no good, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

-Maikafanawen

[EDIT]: Manardariel- How long will Group C have been in Minas Tirith before Group A arrives? Group B wouldn't be suspicious of Group C right? THey'd wait until after Group A is suspicious because the suspiciousness starts when Group A is wary of Group C's connections in Dol Amroth--right?

[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]

[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]