View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 03:47 PM   #5105
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I have seen his binders. I am not sure I am quite ready to the advanced class just yet.
I remember him showing them to us as well while visiting his place almost ten years ago (well actually quite exactly, it was the end of June 2010!). Yes. I agree. That's the pro-level.

I used to pick up quotes with a post number to a Word-file while reading the thread through. With the help of impressions and quotes that stood up it was easier to have a hang of whom to suspect or whom to trust (or whose "slips" or unhappy wordings to use if a wolf).

But yes, with a big village (or a city!) it's quite challenging to have a clear view of what's going on.

Legate has reminded people, quite correctly, in the Discussion Thread of this game we have now, that with a lot of wolves there is a bigger probability that one of them gets lynched early and the innocents might find a track from there - but it is also true, that in a chaotic / big village those who know with whom to co-operate are having the upper hand.

Looking forwards to some interesting gaming...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote