View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #234
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Whoever mentioned that his behaviour seems cobblerish, I agree. The problem is we don't even know whether we have a cobbler or not.
Bolding mine.

Now, I may be wrong, but it seems to me that I would have said "whether there is a cobbler" rather than "whether we have a cobbler". Honest mistake, slip of the tongue?

There's also Brinn's vote for Nerwen, which (granted, Brinn's not been here much due to RL to talk more about her vote) seems odd to me. I can't really recall Nerwen ever attacking Boro, rather than just disagreeing with him (there's that distinction again!).

Now for Nerwen, mostly for her vote - out of nowhere, last moment, and certain death for Mac had it been counted/Legate's event hadn't happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
++Mac

for dodgy reasoning.
Now, the only place I can find where Nerwen even mentioned Mac is in #67, quoted below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Mac, even on your own terms that doesn't make sense... because in fact ignoring an innocent Boro would also be a possible wolvish response– I should say a probable one. At least one wolf nearly always keeps out of the limelight.

Meanwhile, it being Day One, peculiar statements are going to draw attention. There's not much else to go on, after all. Boro has been saying something perfectly obvious as though it's a revelation; sometimes he seems to be be saying we should lynch on that basis and sometimes not... and if not, I don't see why he's going on about it.

As for your saying I'm "attacking" him and being "sinister"... no idea where you're getting that from.

EDIT:X'd with some Morsuls and Greenies. Also the mod.
Firstly, since when does pointing out that something's been omitted from a comment invalidate the rest of the comment? Secondly, the point you make about ignoring Boro being a possible wolf tactic has merit, but not against Mac as he didn't just ignore Boro.

Long story short, not seeing any "dodgy reasoning" here. I don't trust Nerwen's vote at all, I think that she's a wolf who tried to either kill Mac or save Inzil (or possibly Mnemo... all three scenarios have interesting connotations) and I think that if Nerwen does turn out a wolf, then Brinn is also a likely wolf (because her vote looks awfully wolf-on-wolf to me).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote