View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #226
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

My thoughts on the first 3 pages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Hasn't any of your degrees taught you anything?

Some people are masters at creating ideas and love leading out with those ideas. Others are also masters at creating ideas, but don't have the confidence to lead out with them. While others still are great at taking someone's created idea, and rolling with it, building on it, and making it better. Others still aren't the creative type, but take all what has been said and reach their own mind. And finally others would make perfect executioners, they carry out the all the orders and make things happen, otherwise there would just be a few washed-up preachers endlessly debating around in circles....look at the greeks.

I neither preach nor teach. I am what I am, and I know what I am. Someone's got to be.
This post makes no sense to me. Seems like a lot of talk for nothing. The last line is weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As an ordo I know it. 'nuff said - meaning we're coming to the "uncomfortable zone" here and I'm not willing to argue anything as it's one of those things a player is not allowed to produce evidence for (which is actually just fair). Everyone can use their little grey cells though... and I suggest you all ordos do it and see it yourselves.
I completely understand what Nog is trying to say here (though some seem confused on what he's referring too), and so I get why he's so adament about his suspicion for Roa, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Yes, but people don't always pay close attention to things, especially if they don't have a role.
I have to agree with Nerwen here, it's not really enough to make me suspicious of Roa aswell. Though it is enough to make me confident in Nog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
(to Boro)
In my analysis, your right, I like to be thorough. But I scan admin threads, and I typically assume three wolves, because that's the typical number. What I don't like is how when I made my slip, you were all giggles. Now that someone has said, "Oh that's suspicious," you agree.
I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post

I am now convinced that the secret role is the cobbler, and Nogrod is it. He's clearly hinting at being the seer, which the seer Nogrod wouldn't do, because he knows better than to do something so risky. Further more, he can't be the seer, because he most certainly wouldn't attack me like this if he was. Make no mistake, this is a cobbler planning a false reveal.
I don't agree with this. I didn't for a second get any vibes that Nog was pretending to be the seer, I think this is because Roa doesn't understand what exactly Nog was trying to say, and because of that it's making me question her, but still not really enough yet for me to all out suspect her.

So after page 3 I currently sit at: Boro makes me uneasy, Nog I'm great with and Roa I'm iffy about.

Gonna keep reading and eventually catch up. And as a note: I really don't know what has happened after page three, I'm just doing this to better organise my thoughts, my opinions are probably going to change over my next few posts depending on what else happened. So hopefully this doesn't confuse people too much...