View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #214
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Nienna:
#8 shocks but likes Nog's different behavior. Doesn't want early reveals.
#60 agrees with Mac about people jumpin' on me, likes seeing Nog return to old form. Says she's trying really hard not to spite-suspect Lommy, for suspecting her for no reason.
#154 Lommy feels the worst but doesn't vote for her. Thinks Nog and Roa are both probably innocent. Doesn't know what to think of Mac or me. Won't vote for Morsul.
#165 would prefer Inzil over Mac or Mnemo.
#170 responds to Lommy saying Inzil doesn't seem like a good vote. Lommy voted for Mnemo and Nienna said "neither does Mnemo."
#174 votes Inzil. (3/4)

Nienna's looking better today than what I said yesterday. Which I hope dear you can accept this apology, when I said #60 looked like a "half-[bleep] attempt to contribute something" I kind of missed the first part where you said you had work in 5 minutes. That's why it looked rushed.

But I do have a few questions for you...if Lommy looked the worst to you, why not vote for her? Why did you say you wouldn't vote for Morsul at all? And why didn't Mnemo look like a good lynch to you? K-thanks.

Morsul:
#55 says I'm the only one who jumps at the moment. I think he misreads what I say, but thinks I look "more thoughtful than deceitful."
#59 responds to Mac's #57 and starts suspecting him.
#61 disagrees with Mac saying I would have dropped the argument faster if I was a wolf.
#64 personally places less faith in votes than others
#65 figures out the DL and says he can't around, thus will have to vote early.
#69 says that I look more reasonable, Mac makes him uncomfortable and votes him.
#70 defends what he said about voting in #64

I'm putting Morsul in the "innocent" category for right now. Due to circumstances he votes early, and for an early vote it looks pretty good and carefully considered, eventhough I don't think Mac is suspicious. Plus it appears that his comment about placing less faith in votes (#64) stirred up some discussion and suspicion.

I'm not sure why people thought that post was suspicious, or as Shasta put "wishy-washy." It's something I agree with, which is why having people's reasons for their votes more important. They are useful and needed bits of information, but Morsul's right, they can be easily manipulated by the wolves. Maybe in Night 1 there isn't much discussion besides a general strategy. However, after that night time discussions usually do include not only who to kill, but how they will go about the following day. This includes voting, for instance, if one of the wolves is possibly going to get lynched, who will they vote for, who they'll try to get suspicion focused on, and sometimes when they will place their votes. So, I don't understand why people had a problem with Morsul saying he doesn't place as much faith in votes as what others seem to.

It's 8 and I'm late for something relatively important, this means that I will have to finish on sally, Greenie, Shasta, and Nerwen later.