View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #1453
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Yeeeowtch! Saeryn's personality has most certainly changed. Which is not a problem. Write it down to knowing where she belongs in the world.
Oh, had she? Whoops. I thought I had a grasp of her character, but I keep messing up. I thought she was quick tempered like this sometimes...? I don't know.

Quote:
Eodwine not think before he speaks?!? Maybe not on this his wedding day - so much - but if that's what Saeryn thinks of him, they are in for one interesting marriage.
Well, it seemed to me that Eodwine hadn't thought before saying "Wonderful match". I mean, honestly...Rand was just furious, and it was obvious.
Too bad you won't stick around to see if their marriage IS interesting. I sure hope it is.

Quote:
By the way, I've taken a second job which calls me away on Thursday and Friday nights and the best part of Saturdays - 18 hours a week. This of course cuts into my fun time etc., so that is part of why I too have been somewhat scarce of late. Don't know how long this will last, but one must pay the bills and all that....
K. We understand. And if we didn't, we'd have no room to complain, seeing as none of us have posted much recently anyway.