View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #284
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I gave continuous reasons for believing phantom to be a baddie. I backed up with posts and reasoning. Sally did not. Her vote appeared almost random. I am not like some people *coughMaccough* who only distrust people who don't agree with them. I don't care if you agree with me or not. If you don't have good reasoning, or your reasoning is clearly faulty, I will suspect you. It's as simple as that. I'm not convinced that Sally truly thought phantom was guilty, or that she wasn't trying to start something in that direction.

Honestly, you're sort of right. I'm not used to Phantom's behavior, and from anyone else it would scream "vote me vote me" so I did. I didn't expect him to get lynched (and at the moment I'm happy he didn't; if nothing else he's entertaining) but of the people whose posts I had time to look at, he looked the most suspicious at the time. I'll try to be more careful with my votes in the future though.

Oh, and for Gwath. Don't expect typical Silly Sally this game, at least not as much. Much less time on the interwebs, so I don't have as much opportunity to respond; hence the short posts and lack of explanation for yesterday's vote. This is my big chunk of internet; most of the time I've got about ten or fifteen minutes. Just a warning for all of you who expect a completely crazed and cracked Sally; I don't have time to be entertaining, at least not right now. Doing my best though, loves. Not defending my actions, just letting you know what's going on. And in my defense, I did warn that I wouldn't be particularly participative during the game.

EDIT: x'd with everyone since my potential future mother-in-law
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote