View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #55
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
I think a good way of redressing the balance might be to allow the GW to 'regift' each role once. (I mean if the original holder is killed)
What do you reckon?
I think that in the last game the GW's picks were only limited so that he could have only one seer, one ranger and one hunter at a time. I think it's a better way of limiting the gifteds than banning renamings in case the original gifted dies or becomes ungifted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I don't know yet about playing, it will be running right during my exam terms as it seems. Although... *ahem* Well there's another thing which could decide it better: I am going to be away on the last week in June... will the game continue on that, Nog? What do you think?
I'm not Nogrod, but I can say this: last time the game lasted for two weeks, but there were rather many people alive when it ended. But I don't think it should last more than three weeks (?) and one must be lucky to survive to the end...

And speaking of the last game, here's the link if someone is interested to have a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I thought I could be Mac and Lommy's mother if you want one.
And Kath said it is weird I'm her mum... But yes, Greenie dear, that'd be great if you ask me.

And lastly, I didn't understand Nogrod's wolf-kill possibilities either. I think my suggestion would make more sense. I'm sure you'll be able to make it fit the story in some way...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote