View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #46
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Great to see you Diamond! I've added you to the list and let's hear what Rikae and Mac will think about you joining the family or whether you should stay as an "outsider" what comes to the families...

And good to see someone making the tough questions! *cheers Lommy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
isn't it so that when the wizards die, the game setting is fixed and the wolves will be told one another's identities and it becomes a regular werewolf game?
Exactly.

Quote:
What happens if one wizard scries the another? Is it so that in that case she learns his identity?
Yes. And basically either wizard can decide when to challenge the other one into a duel after she has learned the identity of the other one. That duel will take place only during a Day and will end up in both of the wizards dying.

Quote:
And if they scry the same person, s/he dies. Right?
After all those lengthy discussions I'd be inclined to say yes. That's the simplest solution. Too much magic on one person in one Night... There will be a special arrangement on Night1 though when both wizards will produce a list of six to the mod(s) from which the minions will be dealt to them randomly (looking that neither wizard gets to know the identity of the other one) and from which the GW can then deal the gifts according to her will.

Quote:
Also, I think there was two wolf kills per Night in the beginning of the last game. Will it be so again? If yes, how long will it last?
Now you made a tough one. I had thought of this before but I don't know yet. There is a sense why a larger wolf-party should have more kills but where to set the limit? I'd say three wolves will not have more than one kill but maybe four could - or am I just being too careful? In the end the village will have 20+ players so we need to get people killed as well - as nasty as that is for anyone getting killed too early.

Your two last questions are too hard - and they have been discussed extensively with multiple argued positions this far - so let me gather my thoughts and answer them in preliminary way in a moment...

And throw in your two cents everyone!

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-11-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote