View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 03:36 PM   #436
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Thanks, Hilde, that helps quite a lot. My Save has been filled. I got a little carried away there, so if anyone needs anything changed, please let me know.

Per Child's request, here is a cast of the significant elders:

Fador - Chairman, so to speak, of the counsel of elders. Profile will show up eventually. (Sorry!)

Barakah - a widow, she is small and thin and very old, with bright dark brown eyes and flwoing white hair. Very traditional, she distrusts the Dragons, the Wolf clan and the outside world as a whole, believing that isolation is the key to the survival of the Eagles.

Dakarai - basically, he is Barakah's protector and supporter. He shares her views on isolation as the Eagles' best chance for survival. Of medium height and weight, he is of rather dour countenance and wears a full white beard.

Harith - a small, wizened old fellow with very few teeth. He spent a good bit of time in his youth interacting with the outside world as a trader. He misses the excitement of the city and would prefer that the tribe cast aside their traditions and move in a new direction. He speaks in a high-pitched quavering voice and loves to gamble. Cheats.

Muntaz - very fat and, motivated by an abiding interest in trade and commerce, would like to see the Eagles embrace new ideas and interact more with the outside world.

Hadya - Muntaz's younger sister and Fador's long-time mistress. A widow, she is a sweet and simple soul. Gray-haired and plump, she believes whatever Fador tells her she should believe. She is intensely loyal to Fador and frequently at odds with her brother, although she does agree with him that the Eagles should interact more with the outside world.

Not an elder:
Salihah - Barakah's granddaughter and the best friend and confidante of Fador's daughter, Latah. She is 19 nineteen years old, married, and the mother of a one-year-old child. She is rather plain, but good hearted and wise for her age. She harbors a very deep love and respect for her grandmother.

Last edited by Ealasaide; 09-21-2004 at 04:21 PM.