View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #1135
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Okay, Galadriel55 covered the Downs while I covered Facebook and Wellinghall Smial. Now to crack the society page of The Downer. . . .

Galadriel, for all those who haven't seen her, looks, despite her screen nick, like Arwen, with lovely, long dark hair, but with waves and curls like one would expect with Galadriel. We recognised each other immediately, even without wearing Barrow Downs tees. She has an infectious smile and a look both mischievious and mysterious. She laughs often and I'm very glad I never challenged her on any of the quote threads!

And if I'm the first Downer to meet her in person, I'm probably the last Downer to learn her real life name.

We toasted The Professor with thanks for bringing us together and planned next to meet at our smial's next moot.

And no, there's no cool pictures of us fishing, boating, climbing monuments or singing wurst songs on the city streets because it was -17C out and like hobbits we preferred the cosy indoors.