View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 06:38 PM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

I made this necklace, with WWED, What Would Elrond do? Whenever I'm in a stuck I just look at the necklace, and then decide what would elrond do. Ok, sorry for the sarcasm, I'll get serious.

I wouldn't say it made me a better person, I agree with many of Tolkien's views, and so it's given me insight to the world, and world issues. Seeing that Tolkien (and not only him that's influenced me but also Orwell), both were satiric writers, and wrote a lot about the nature of humans.

That doesn't mean I'm some raving pessimistic misanthrope like Denethor, but it's simply given me insight to our human self, and our society. But, I wouldn't say I became a better spiritual, or morally good man because of LOTR, if that's what you are looking for.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote