View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #3224
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Part one of our series of alternate newspapers.

The Dead Times is an old and well established paper that attempts to appear sophisticated and high brow, but almost always ends up being silly and deranged. Reporting on important and pressing issues like lunch and beards, it sets itself up as the number one spot for irrelevant news that is made to sound more relevant than the end of the world!

And now back to your regularly scheduled Phalian.

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien, you can look back though the...

I'm drawing Volume 4 to a close, soon. But do not despair, my friends! Volume 5 is just around the corner. I've realised some of my mistakes with Volume 4 (too little planning and not enough attention to detail), but the next series is going to, I think, rival volume 3 in terms of scope and goodness!

So far, all I can tell you as that the title will be;

THE PHANTOM AND ALIEN'S JOURNEY THROUGH TIME

Questions will be answered! Adventures will be had! Insanity will be welcomed! All your favourite P&A things will be in it! And possibly Dennis, too!