View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #1607
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
And after only a couple conversations, I have already invaded your subconscious. My plan seems to be working... *evil cackle*
You shouldn't consider it a big victory. It doesn't take much to invade my subconscious. If you are interesting or mysterious enough to spark my curiosity, you're a sure lock to be in my dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
A Taco-John? I've never been to one of those, heh. So we walk in, order (hi, Sally!) and then grab a table? Sounds like a first date. Then you ditch me - Boro, how dare you! - and run into a couple vampires. Then you wake up.

Well, obviously Twilight has got you in its claws. Quick! Read something substantive that doesn't kill brain cells and promotes mental illness!
Well for anyone who doesn't know, I just want to tell you I would never take anyone to a Taco-John for a first date. It may sound intriguing, but all it is a Taco Bell and Long John Silvers in one location. I've seen 2 in my area, but I don't know if it's all that common across the country. Taco-Johns, Long John Tacos, Long Taco Silvers...whatever you call it, I would definitely take you to a different place. Plus, I'd like to point out, I was in search of a restroom, that is not ditching...it just so happened, on my search, I found the vampires Lommy and Agan.

*runs to pick up his stained, tarred up, loose pages copy of Lord of the Rings*

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
And I knew you couldn't get me out of your head.
The thing is, is I don't even know if you were a vampire...I don't even know if you were actually the cashier. You were just there, took my money, and then gone. The strangest part being I was completely fine with that in the dream. I seriously hope your random appearances continue, because those provide some of the most amusing parts in my dreams.