View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #664
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Lal, I'm happy to explain anything that you think is unclear in my post. I'm saying, we haven't encountered a single wolf all game. Now, in previous days, (when we were waiting on info about Zil and Loslote) that still doesn't tell us much, because a million things might have happened, so speculating on their roles at those times wouldn't really have got us anywhere. However, today when we can see for sure that there are not 3 wolves, then our explanations for what has happened are more limited; and we can now openly, and productively, speculate on Boro's role before we get info from the Dead Thread.

What are you suggesting, Nerwen?
l am suggesting that I know some things about people's roles. I don't want to reveal what my own is exactly, but suffice it to say that I have been told that Boro was, and Eonwe is, innocent. That is all for now.