View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 03:58 PM   #648
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Y'all, I'm sporadically here, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get too much done in the way of big long analysis posts. Sorry to keep harping on RL issues like this.

I will get some thoughts out, though, so people can see where I stand.

I think it likely that Sally and Legate are both evil. Sally is a tonal read for me - she isn't being as happy-go-lucky and helpful as she usually is when she's an innocent. Legate is murkier for me, but I've voted him two days in a row and it's gotten very little traction both days - it makes me think he's being saved by his evil partners. In fact, the only person to actually vote Legate with me has been Boro - and I think Boro was probably an ordo like he claimed, he was sounding like an innocent to me before he died. I'm not really sure where that bandwagon came from.

Brinniel is hard for me to read because she seems very helpful, but I think I'm being swayed fairly hard by Nerwen's analysis of her. I'd like to try and develop my own read on her, but I'm putting her in the orange category for now.

Eonwe has focused on the dead thread quite a bit this game and I can't recall whom he actually suspects as being evil. Lalaith is another person who's been around - I can recall her posting, a fair amount actually! - but I'm not sure who she suspects either.

Nerwen I've read as fairly consistently innocent throughout the game and nothing has really changed for me there. I need to reread some of her arguments and make sure I'm not just being blinded by her helpfulness, but I lean good on her.

Eomer I also lean fairly good on (whaaaaaat?). I was leaning good-er, but his posts today about how Boro was likely a wolf threw me a bit, as that's not what I was thinking about Boro at all, so I may need to re-evaluate.

--------------------

Summation - I would vote Legate or Sally - maybe Brinniel - toDay.
What he said, basically.