View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:44 PM   #283
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I think we're in with the same misunderstanding we had in the Living Thread. I think Lommy means a vote empowering someone who is voting for Legate to be lynched.
Yes.

I originally thought we have a "you win or you die" kind of Day toDay and that's why I thought miscommunication about Boro's alignment would be a small price to pay for lynching a baddie. Now I don't know. It's hard when you don't know he actual numbers. Also: those of us staying up until the dl: remember intentionally causing a tie is an option too if someone you're 90% sure is innocent is about to get lynched. It might give us another Day depending on the numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I liked the old list better. And I'm a little side-eyeing Brinn for prompting the switch - the obvious way to mix it up was to flip it, which of course put her in the Prey list, which a wolf would know is the group to be in.
Good point. However, if we stray from it, we risk the remaining innocents being falsely led to believe something (maybe that Boro was a wolf), which of course, the baddies would also take much delight in.
Agreed. I don't like the new list one bit. But would "none of the above" be a good way to communicate we don't want to be bound by this system anymore? It's getting risky.

Then again most of us seem to be "out and cycling" (aka clueless ) like Nogrod said.....

I was hoping the GW would reveal herself and the gifteds toDay and rally the ordos to her side - bold, I know, but the best way to ensure a baddie lynch at this point, but she seems to have a reason not to do that.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote