View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #688
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
By the time Athanar had dismissed Javan, both Javan and his brother were feeling both discontented and frustrated, but for two entirely different reasons. Thornden grasped his hands behind his back and pressed his lips closed in attempt to cool his anger. How could his brother be so insanely daft at such a moment? The little fool. His eyes flashed a dangerous blue after Javan’s figure as it disappeared out the door.

As for Javan, he was frustrated because he felt that, once more, he had been misunderstood and unfairly treated.

“Make a coat of mail?” he said to himself as he stormed across the courtyard. That in itself was not so bad. It was the man that he was to be stuck with for the next six months, or however long it took. Had Athanar put him under Harreld, well, that would have been different! But Raban was a disfigured, old, decrepit man! Javan shuddered at the mental image of his face. “Make a coat of mail with him? Waste hours of my day on something I will grow out of almost immediately? I’d rather him’ve done something else and had it over with immediately.”