View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #328
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
When they saw the votes to lynch him building, they would have tried to change direction in the lynch by either putting up a different candidate, or talking down the points against him. Legate did the later more than anyone else. Over and over in his posts after Rune started to garner lynch votes, he reiterated the idea that Rune was probably innocent and shouldn’t be lynched, yet he never openly said that we should trust Rune. And he managed to sway people.
That's true, and he was doing that even before Rune started getting voted– right after I first expressed suspicion of him, in fact. If Rune's plan was to be "too obvious" to be a wolf, than I could imagine another of the pack pointing out that "real wolves are more subtle" to people who weren't buying it. On the other hand, innocents do tend to assume blatantly "wolfish" people can't really be wolves– and in fact very often they're not. *cough*Hakon*cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
We shouldn’t keep a captain two days in a row. And Legate, by suggesting we keep you on, aren’t you doing essentially the same thing Rune was doing yesterday? I don’t believe you are gifted, because a gifted cannot act as a captain and is therefore useless. So, at best you’re an innocent after power, and at worst a wolf trying to get full advantage over the village.
Ah, but what if he's an ordo who thinks he'll be able to do some good in the role (I mean, Legate is clever, you know) and doesn't want to be replaced by another player who might be a wolf or gifted?

The thing is, Roa, if Legate is a wolf, than there must have been one heck of a conspiracy going on yesterDay. A lot of planning, I mean– many of the Legate-for-Captain voters, as I recall, were the same people who voted to lynch Rune.

EDIT:X'd since Roa at #321
EDIT2:Removed quote that wasn't meant to be there.

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-24-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote