View Single Post
Old 04-19-2001, 07:40 PM   #68
Armiel
Pile O'Bones

Armiel has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<font face="Verdana"><table><TR><TD><FONT SIZE="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Newly Deceased
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
Enter Armiel

When the night had fallen completely dark a new song could be heard in the air, but it was not Galenwen who was singing. The voice drew nearer to the camp and the members of the company who had not yet gone to sleep could hear the song cutting through the dark night. Then the singer, walked into the light of the campfire.

By her appearance and her song it was obvious she was elven. She wore a long grey dress and a strong elven blade hung from her slender waist. Her hair was tied loosely behind her and her bright grey eyes glowed with a light of their own, for those who could see it.

“Greetings! What an odd place to find a camp and what an odd mix of campers! And Menel! It has been much too long dear friend” she said as she walked to the tall elf. “Though we Wanderers do get around indeed, we too seldom run into our friends...”

“It has indeed been too long my friend,” replied Menel and the sight of his old friend had brought a sound of cheer to his voice, though his countenance remained grim as he thought on their task.

Armiel then turned to the others “Forgive me for not introducing myself, my name is Armiel, I travel often through these parts. I have an errand to Rivendell, but now I see another task at hand. Perhaps I can help you!&quot;

Armiel glanced around the camp, her eyes narrowing when she saw Tom Ferny... whose shifty eyes did not meet her gaze. The other elves saw the glow of her eyes grow fiery, but this subsided as she turned away from the man and listened as the other elves quietly told her of the quest and of their misgivings.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000006>Gilthali on</A> at: 4/20/01 12:06:02 pm