View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 05:10 PM   #159
Fire-Galad
Animated Skeleton

Fire-Galad has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Sindahir glared at Maikaalph as he ran out the door. 'I'm so going to kill him one of these days.' Now wasn't the time. Finwe was going to leave soon and she wanted to say good bye to her cousin. Sindahir ran out the door as well, getting annoyed looks from Aman. When stopping for a minute to give her a questioning look, Aman simpley pointed to Sindahir's belt. Sindahir looked down and remembered her two knives. Sindahir mouthed sorry to Aman and flew out the door. She was able to catch up to Finwe just as they were about to leave.

"Finwe wait!" Finwe turned his head.
"Sindahir what are you doing here?"
"I had to apologize for running away like that. If you think it was anything you said it wasn't." Sindahir took a deep breath before continueing. "It's just that I can't be the head of our family, you're older and you are a pure blooded Nolodor lord. Me, I'm...I'm only half Nolodo. The other half is Galadrim. You keep the bracelet." Sindahir turned to leave and go back to the Green Dragon.
"Sindahir catch." Sindahir turned, and instinctly, caught the bracelet on her arm. She looked up at Finwe. "No it's yours, keep it. Oh and another thing, it's not what people make of you, but what you make of yourself." Sindahir caught the saying but didn't say anything.
"Good luck in the fight cousin, Namarie," Sindahir repliad in her calmest vioce.

Finwe nodded to show that he aknowleged the farewell and Sindahir returned to the Greendragon ti await the time that Aman had appointed for tales. Sindahir decided that she would sing of her cousin and his journey to Lothlorien. Sindahir reflected back to when her father and Feanor were still alive after her mother had died.

Feanor had gotten into a nasty habit of teasing Sindahir. It was fine until one day Feanor made sure that he and Sindahir were out of sight before he had pulled out his knive and started threatening her. Sindahir did the last thing her brother had exspected. She had first thrown a small rock at his arm. After Feanor dropped the knive, Sindahir tackled him and that was the day that she ran away from Minas Tirith.

Sindahir walked into the inn, found a table at the back of the inn, and sat there. As she waited, Sindahir run her finger over the hidden button and pushed it. The gems twinkled back at her in the fire light. "Maybe Legolas did mean for us to meet. I can go to Valinor now, but maybe I'll stay so I can find out what Maikaalph's up to."